- michael kors bags on What would YOU do with an extra 23 cents, or $23,000?
- nefpseuddem on Anti-feminism – it just doesn’t make sense
- Preonmemohich on How to rape with impunity in the 21st century
- Bruce Tritton on Anti-feminism – it just doesn’t make sense
- The illogical anti-feminism of Satoshi Kanazawa | Gender Equity on What would YOU do with an extra 23 cents, or $23,000?
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Postscript to How to Rape With Impunity … As Mukhtaran Mai continues her life in Pakistan and her struggle for justice following her 2002 gang rape, I ask myself how is it still possible that a woman in Pakistan can … Continue reading
1. Choose a woman who, you think, cannot fight back. Mukhtaran Mai was an illiterate villager in the province of Punjab, Pakistan. 2. Manufacture a reason to punish her. Mukhtaran Mai’s brother, who was 12 at the time, was accused … Continue reading
After all these years, a woman earns just 77 cents for every $1 a man earns in the United States. That’s according to data compiled by the Census Bureau and reported in today’s New York Times. Why? It’s not that … Continue reading